1. You can’t please everybody. Unless you’re dead. But even that can piss some people off.
2. Be nice, or at least be civil. No, it won’t make you the most lovable person in the world. Do it anyway.
3. Eat right as much as possible. No supplement can magically make you healthy and flush out the junk you put in your body.
4. Make time for exercise. Nature designed you to move. Get your butt off the couch.
5. Do what you love but avoid getting yourself in jail.
6. Be wary of self-proclaimed experts of everything. It’s impossible for one person to know it all. They’re either crazy or trying to wheedle money from you.
7. That being said, have a healthy amount of skepticism and open-mindedness.
8. Speak your mind when you must. The world often gives way to people with agendas; being passive is like laying…
View original post 485 more words